Friday, April 29, 2011

Culmination Song 1A - "I Will Remember You"

5th Graders -- here is the second song (of 3) we will be learning -- "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLaughlin. I'm calling it song 1A because we will be using it as a partner song for "In My Life." We will also not be using the whole thing. Although I am posting the whole song here, you just need to learn the lyrics posted here:

I Will Remember You
by Sarah McLachlan, Seamus Egan and Dave Merenda

I will remember you.
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by.
Weep not for the memories.

Remember the good times that we had.
We let them slip away from us when times got bad.
Clearly I first saw you smiling in the sun.
Wanna feel your warmth upon me; I wanna be the one

I will remember you.
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by.
Weep not for the memories.


No comments: